World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Today’s expansion revealed that the next adventures in World of Warcraft would take us to the Dragon Isles! I don’t know about you, but I am hyped for a dragon-themed expansion! It’s even more exciting when you consider that you can be a dragon (or close to it, with the new playable race Dracthyr)! The Dracthyr is also the only race capable of playing the new class Evoker (uses magic from the dragon flights) and can choose between a ranged DPS or healer role (wears mail armor).

It’s been a very long time since we’ve all played together, but I’m throwing it out there: If anyone wants to help rebuild the guild and befriend some dragons (and kill some others), then now’s the time!

Our focus would be on Mythic+ dungeons and Normal/Heroic raiding (maybe two nights a week for 3 hours each). We’ll push as far as we can in our available time. We wouldn’t be doing any mythic raiding unless we somehow just destroyed Heroic and had some spare time.

Rikana is currently sitting on the Stormrage server, Alliance side as always. With cross-faction coming in 9.2.5, you don’t necessarily have to be Alliance anymore. We can organize through the website, discord, or in-game through communities. Let me know if anyone is interested!