Snowball iCE Microphone

I know some people here stream videos or record for the youtubes. I’m looking at the Snowball iCE microphone and I’ve heard only good things. Has anyone tried it? I don’t want to spend a crazy amount of money but I don’t want to go to cheap either.

A friend of mine uses one and is very satisfied with the recording quality of it. I myself never used it but his voice always seems pretty clear when were on teamspeak. Not sure if that’s helpful but I thought I’d tell you. Good luck!

That’s certainly good enough for me. A store near me has it on sale so I think I’ll pick it up. Thanks!

I’ve never really invested too much in microphones. I always just went with what my headset could offer.

If I ever did want to get serious about streaming or recording pod casts or something though a high end mic is a must from what I hear.

I have a really good headset but I’m more comfortable with a desktop one. My ears get sore.

Yeah, ear fatigue happens. I used to get it during long raids back in WoW. After about 2-3 hours I’d have to take a break. I always opt for the over ear headsets now so my ears are mostly surrounded. Plus the noise cancelling aspect is nice.